| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2015 / 4 / 26 @ 3:11
|Mar 30, 2015|
Apr 02, 2015
|Title:||4th Porto Atomic Force Microscopy Training Workshop|
|Location:||UCIBio@Requimte, Department of Chemistry and Bioch , Porto PORTUGAL|
- Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM
- The 4th Porto AFM Training Workshop will run during Easter 2015, from the 30th March to 2nd April. Following the successful courses that ran in 2011, 2013 and 2014, the course will includes several hours hands-on training in acquiring images with the atomic force microscope as well as AFM data processing. The course has been reorganised based on student feedback, and will feature advanced topics lectures from guest scientists in biology and materials science.
|Apr 27, 2015|
Apr 28, 2015
- Scanning Probe AFM
- A mix of lecture/labs on basics of AFM and its application to imaging polymers. Emphasis on imaging modes & processing needed to study polymers. All levels welcome; practical for all AFM makes/models.
|Apr 29, 2015|
Apr 30, 2015
- Scanning Probe AFM
- AFM facilitates 3D characterization of nanoparticles,yields info on size, distribution, geometries. Two day course mixes lecture/labwork on AFM to characterize & image nanoparticles. All levels of experience welcome. Users of any make/model of AFM will find the labwork relevant.
|May 19, 2015|
May 22, 2015
|Title:||15th Annual Meeting of the European Light Microscopy Initiative (ELMI 2015)|
|Location:||Hotel Melià Sitges **** , Sitges SPAIN|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Computational TPM/TPC
- ELMI2015 combines scientific lectures on state-of-the-art, high-end microscopy with “hands-on” workshops and exhibition of the latest technology.
|May 19, 2015|
May 21, 2015
|Title:||CSU Summer School 2015 Electron Diffraction Methods for Materials Analysis|
|Sponsor:||Colorado State University|
|Location:||Colorado State University , Fort Collins CO United States|
- CBED TED EBSD OIM Computational Precession Electron Diffraction
- This 3-day workshop (May 19-21, 2015) will introduce students to different electron diffraction methods for microstructural crystallographic characterization of materials in SEM and TEM.
Topics will include: conventional diffraction modes in TEM; precession electron diffraction; and electron backscatter diffraction in SEM
|Jun 07, 2015|
Jun 12, 2015
- SEM LVSEM ESEM TEM STEM CBED EBSD AEM EDS WDS FIB X-Ray Microscopy XRF
- Forty-fifth anniversary of the Lehigh Microscopy School. All courses, all lecturers, all instrument suppliers will be at Lehigh University for one week (June 7-12, 2015).
|Aug 02, 2015|
Aug 06, 2015
|Title:||Microscopy & Microanalysis 2015|
|Sponsor:||MSA, MAS, IMS|
|Location:||Portland Convention Center , Portland OR United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB X-Ra
- Worlds Largest Annual Meeting encompassing Microscopy & Microanalysis - sponsored by the Microscopy Society of America, Microbeam Analysis Society, and joined by the International Metallographic Society. M&M 2015 is a unique community of scientists and technology providers from a wide variety of fields, from all over the world. Each year the meeting gets better and more comprehensive, as we enhance and strengthen the Societies that come together to share and collaborate on scientific knowledge.
|Oct 04, 2015|
Oct 08, 2015
- SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM AtomProbe FIB Computational
The Materials Science and Technology 2015 (MS&T15) symposium on Electron and Focused Ion Beam Microscopy Tools in Materials Characterization will be held October 4-8, 2015, in Columbus, Ohio.