| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2014 / 11 / 21 @ 10:5
|Nov 06, 2014|
Nov 06, 2014
|Title:||Michigan Microscopy and Microanalysis Society Annual Meeting|
|Sponsor:||Wayne State University|
|Location:||Main Campus - McGregor Memorial Conference Center , Detroit MI United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton Fluorescence Scanning Probe STM AFM SEM LVSEM TEM Tomography FIB Computational Many other modes of imaging as well.
- Current call for abstracts for poster and platform presentations- welcome all materials and biological/medical scientists and vendors interested in microscopy and analysis. 9a-5p: four-course buffet luncheon and two dessert/coffee breaks with registration.
|Jan 12, 2015|
Jan 16, 2015
- Light/Optical Fluorescence
- This professional level workshop is offered by the Neuroscience Research Institute (NRI) and Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB) at UC, Santa Barbara.
|Feb 02, 2015|
Feb 06, 2015
|Title:||2015 Microscopy New Zealand Conference|
|Sponsor:||University of Otago & Microscopy New Zealand|
|Location:||University of Otago, Information Services Building , Dunedin, NNA NEW ZEALAND|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM TEM STEM TED EBSD Holography EDS WDS FIB MRI Computational microCT
- Hosted by the Otago Centres for Electron Microscopy (OCEM) and Confocal Microscopy (OCCM), the 27th New Zealand Conference on Microscopy will take place 2-6 February 2015 in Dunedin, New Zealand. The conference will run for three days including seminars, an exhibition, conference dinner, an exhibition & poster reception, and the MNZ annual general meeting. Two optional days of workshops will follow on February 5th & 6th.
|Feb 09, 2015|
Feb 13, 2015
- Scanning Probe SEM TEM AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA SIM X-Ray Microscopy Computational
- The aim of the Symposium is to provide a forum to discuss and share ideas on advances, trends and challenges in microanalysis and imaging, with an emphasis on practical solutions and applications.
We invite you to present your research on technological developments and applications in a wide range of microanalysis techniques, such as:
Scanning and transmission electron microscopy (SEM, TEM), including variable pressure (VP), cathodoluminescence (CL), electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD), focussed ion beam (FIB), electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS), cryo, and nanofabrication methods.
X-ray microanalysis using energy or wavelength dispersive x-ray spectrometers (EDS, WDS) on instruments with electron beams (SEM, TEM), x-ray beams (uXRF, synchrotron XRF), or proton beams (PIXE).
Beam methods employing mass spectrometers, such as secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS), and laser ablation inductively coupled mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS), also including laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS).
Vibrational microspectroscopy, such as micro Fourier transform infra-red (FTIR) spectroscopy and micro-Raman spectroscopy, including tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (TERS)
Other spatially resolved analysis and imaging techniques like atom probe tomography (APT), atom force and scanning tunneling microscopy (AFM, STM), or x-ray tomography (uCT)
A range of introductory and advanced workshops on the above topics will be run prior to the Symposium on the 9th and 10th February 2015.
|Aug 02, 2015|
Aug 06, 2015
|Title:||Microscopy & Microanalysis 2015|
|Sponsor:||MSA, MAS, IMS|
|Location:||Portland Convention Center , Portland OR United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB X-Ra
- Worlds Largest Annual Meeting encompassing Microscopy & Microanalysis - sponsored by the Microscopy Society of America, Microbeam Analysis Society, and joined by the International Metallographic Society. M&M 2015 is a unique community of scientists and technology providers from a wide variety of fields, from all over the world. Each year the meeting gets better and more comprehensive, as we enhance and strengthen the Societies that come together to share and collaborate on scientific knowledge.