| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2013 / 12 / 13 @ 16:21
|Jan 20, 2014|
Jan 22, 2014
- Basic course resin embedding and ultrathin sectioning from start to finish. Chemical fixation, resin embedding , mastering the microtome and final contasting of ultrathin sections for (absolute) beginners.
|Jan 24, 2014|
Jan 28, 2014
- This course is meant for people that want to include the Tokuyasu technique in their research and do not have experience with this technique. In this practical course we cover the technique from cell to immuno-gold labeled section.
|Feb 02, 2014|
Feb 06, 2014
|Title:||23rd Australian Conference on Microscopy and Microanalysis & 2014 International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology|
|Location:||Adelaide Convention Centre , Adelaide NNA AUSTRALIA|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM SEM ESEM TEM HREM STEM EBSD Tomography Insitu ELS EDS WDS EMPA SIMS AtomProbe FIB X-Ray Microscopy XRD MRI
|Apr 07, 2014|
Apr 10, 2014
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton Fluorescence
Fluorescence techniques are being used and applied increasingly in academics and industry. The Principles of Fluorescence Techniques course will outline the basic concepts of fluorescence techniques and the successful utilization of the currently available commercial instrumentation.The course is designed for students who utilize fluorescence techniques and instrumentation and for researchers and industrial scientists who wish to deepen their knowledge of fluorescence applications. Key scientists in the field will deliver theoretical lectures. The lectures will be complemented by the direct utilization of steady-state and lifetime fluorescence instrumentation and confocal microscopy for FLIM and FRET applications provided by leading companies.
|Apr 14, 2014|
Apr 17, 2014
|Title:||Requimte Atomic Force Microscopy Workshop 2014|
|Location:||Requimte / University of Porto , Porto PORTUGAL|
- Scanning Probe SPM AFM MFM
- The Requimte AFM training workshop will run over four days in Easter week 2014. this is the third edition of the course. there will be a mix of theoretical class (while focussing on practical aspects), and hands-on experimental classes, with the students using the microscopes in small groups, and carrying out data processing techniques individually.
|Sep 07, 2014|
Sep 12, 2014
|Title:||18th International Microscopy Congress - IMC 2014|
|Sponsor:||Czechoslovak Microscopy Society + International Federation of Societies for Microscopy|
|Location:||Prague Congress Centre , Prague CZECH REPUBLIC|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe MFM SEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM CBED TED EBSD Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM EDS WDS ESCA SIM FIB X-Ray Microscopy MRI Computational TPM/TPC
- The International Microscopy Congress (IMC) is held every four years under the auspices of International Federation of Societies for Microscopy (IFSM). The Congress has been providing an international forum for discussion and exchange of views on the state of the art of microscopy. The IMC 2014 will gather more than 2500 researchers, industry partners and other stakeholders involved in microscopy sciences from over the world.