| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2015 / 3 / 3 @ 8:58
|Mar 02, 2015|
Mar 06, 2015
|Title:||NIBSC cryo-workshop 2015|
|Sponsor:||National Institute for Biological Standards and Control|
|Location:||NIBSC , Potters Bar (near London) YT UNITED KINGDOM|
- SEM TEM HREM STEM sample preparation
- NIBSC Cryo-workshop 2015, 2nd -6th March. Mon: Freeze substitution. Tue: CEMOVIS. Wed: Freeze fracture. Thur: Tokuyasu. Fri: cryo TEM JADAS The course cost is £600.00 for the week or £125 per day. Contact: Gill.Cathro@nibsc.org for moreinformation
|Mar 13, 2015|
Mar 13, 2015
|Title:||2015 Arizona Imaging and Microanalysis Society Conference|
|Sponsor:||Arizona Imaging and Microanalysis Society|
|Location:||Northern Arizona University , Flagstaff AZ United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM Computational
- The annual AIMS conference brings together researchers throughout Arizona and nearby regions to learn about new techniques, microscope advancements and have the opportunity to network with local experts.
|Mar 30, 2015|
Apr 02, 2015
|Title:||4th Porto Atomic Force Microscopy Training Workshop|
|Location:||UCIBio@Requimte, Department of Chemistry and Bioch , Porto PORTUGAL|
- Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM
- The 4th Porto AFM Training Workshop will run during Easter 2015, from the 30th March to 2nd April. Following the successful courses that ran in 2011, 2013 and 2014, the course will includes several hours hands-on training in acquiring images with the atomic force microscope as well as AFM data processing. The course has been reorganised based on student feedback, and will feature advanced topics lectures from guest scientists in biology and materials science.
|May 19, 2015|
May 22, 2015
|Title:||15th Annual Meeting of the European Light Microscopy Initiative (ELMI 2015)|
|Location:||Hotel Melià Sitges **** , Sitges SPAIN|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Computational TPM/TPC
- ELMI2015 combines scientific lectures on state-of-the-art, high-end microscopy with “hands-on” workshops and exhibition of the latest technology.
|May 19, 2015|
May 21, 2015
|Title:||CSU Summer School 2015 Electron Diffraction Methods for Materials Analysis|
|Sponsor:||Colorado State University|
|Location:||Colorado State University , Fort Collins CO United States|
- CBED TED EBSD OIM Computational Precession Electron Diffraction
- This 3-day workshop (May 19-21, 2015) will introduce students to different electron diffraction methods for microstructural crystallographic characterization of materials in SEM and TEM.
Topics will include: conventional diffraction modes in TEM; precession electron diffraction; and electron backscatter diffraction in SEM
|Jun 07, 2015|
Jun 12, 2015
- SEM LVSEM ESEM TEM STEM CBED EBSD AEM EDS WDS FIB X-Ray Microscopy XRF
- Forty-fifth anniversary of the Lehigh Microscopy School. All courses, all lecturers, all instrument suppliers will be at Lehigh University for one week (June 7-12, 2015).
|Aug 02, 2015|
Aug 06, 2015
|Title:||Microscopy & Microanalysis 2015|
|Sponsor:||MSA, MAS, IMS|
|Location:||Portland Convention Center , Portland OR United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB X-Ra
- Worlds Largest Annual Meeting encompassing Microscopy & Microanalysis - sponsored by the Microscopy Society of America, Microbeam Analysis Society, and joined by the International Metallographic Society. M&M 2015 is a unique community of scientists and technology providers from a wide variety of fields, from all over the world. Each year the meeting gets better and more comprehensive, as we enhance and strengthen the Societies that come together to share and collaborate on scientific knowledge.
|Oct 04, 2015|
Oct 08, 2015
- SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM AtomProbe FIB Computational
The Materials Science and Technology 2015 (MS&T15) symposium on Electron and Focused Ion Beam Microscopy Tools in Materials Characterization will be held October 4-8, 2015, in Columbus, Ohio.