| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2015 / 7 / 5 @ 16:2
|Jul 13, 2015|
Jul 14, 2015
- Scanning Probe SPM AFM
- Attendees learn skills required for measuring high-resolution AFM images (<1nm). Blends lecture & hands-on lab time with a variety of samples. Users with any make or model of AFM will benefit. Led by AFM experts Peter Eaton, Ph.D. and Paul West, Ph.D.
|Jul 16, 2015|
Jul 17, 2015
- Scanning Probe SPM AFM
- AFMs enable advanced measurements of biological samples that are not possible with other microscopy techniques. The workshop mixes lecture w/hands-on labs covering sample prep; imaging in air and liquid; measuring F/Distance curves. Led by AFM experts Peter Eaton Ph.D. & Paul West Ph.D.
|Aug 02, 2015|
Aug 06, 2015
|Title:||Microscopy & Microanalysis 2015|
|Sponsor:||MSA, MAS, IMS|
|Location:||Portland Convention Center , Portland OR United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB X-Ra
- Worlds Largest Annual Meeting encompassing Microscopy & Microanalysis - sponsored by the Microscopy Society of America, Microbeam Analysis Society, and joined by the International Metallographic Society. M&M 2015 is a unique community of scientists and technology providers from a wide variety of fields, from all over the world. Each year the meeting gets better and more comprehensive, as we enhance and strengthen the Societies that come together to share and collaborate on scientific knowledge.
|Sep 30, 2015|
Oct 01, 2015
|Title:||Swiss Image-Based Screening Conference 2015|
|Sponsor:||ETH Zürich and EPFL|
|Location:||Novartis Horburg Learning Center , Basel SWITZERLAND|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton Fluorescence Holography Computational TPM/TPC High Content Analysis, HCA, HCS, Screening,
- This two-day international event focusses on the innovative aspects of cell-based assays design and development with screening applicability: new probes and tools, novel instrumental and methodological approaches will be covered by a panel of experienced researchers selected from academia and industry as invited speakers.
The event is an academic, non-profit event organized by the federal universities of Switzerland ETH and EPFL.
|Oct 04, 2015|
Oct 08, 2015
- SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM AtomProbe FIB Computational
The Materials Science and Technology 2015 (MS&T15) symposium on Electron and Focused Ion Beam Microscopy Tools in Materials Characterization will be held October 4-8, 2015, in Columbus, Ohio.
|Jan 31, 2016|
Feb 04, 2016
|Title:||Australian Conference on Microscopy and Microanalysis|
|Location:||Melbourne Conference and Exhibition Center , Melboune NNA AUSTRALIA|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB
- Since 1968, ACMM has grown to become one of the main microscopy conferences in the southern hemisphere. 2016 promises to bring an exciting scientific program centred around multidisciplinary approaches, and will also showcase advances in instrumentation and techniques
The program will include dynamic entertaining speakers, wide scientific program, workshops and an exciting social program that will showcase what Melbourne has to offer. And of course the conference will be the stage for a major exhibition component.