| Dates|| Meeting/Course and Short Synopsis |
Local Date/Time is: 2015 / 8 / 30 @ 23:38
|Aug 02, 2015|
Aug 06, 2015
|Title:||Microscopy & Microanalysis 2015|
|Sponsor:||MSA, MAS, IMS|
|Location:||Portland Convention Center , Portland OR United States|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB X-Ra
- Worlds Largest Annual Meeting encompassing Microscopy & Microanalysis - sponsored by the Microscopy Society of America, Microbeam Analysis Society, and joined by the International Metallographic Society. M&M 2015 is a unique community of scientists and technology providers from a wide variety of fields, from all over the world. Each year the meeting gets better and more comprehensive, as we enhance and strengthen the Societies that come together to share and collaborate on scientific knowledge.
|Sep 17, 2015|
Sep 18, 2015
- Light/Optical IR/Raman SEM EDS
- Provides framework for analytical approach used in foreign particulate analysis. Hands-on training in sample preparations (examine, document, isolate) and with associated instruments (PLM, SEM, FTIR)
|Sep 30, 2015|
Oct 01, 2015
|Title:||Swiss Image-Based Screening Conference 2015|
|Sponsor:||ETH Zürich and EPFL|
|Location:||Novartis Horburg Learning Center , Basel SWITZERLAND|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton Fluorescence Holography Computational TPM/TPC High Content Analysis, HCA, HCS, Screening,
- This two-day international event focusses on the innovative aspects of cell-based assays design and development with screening applicability: new probes and tools, novel instrumental and methodological approaches will be covered by a panel of experienced researchers selected from academia and industry as invited speakers.
The event is an academic, non-profit event organized by the federal universities of Switzerland ETH and EPFL.
|Oct 04, 2015|
Oct 08, 2015
- SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM AtomProbe FIB Computational
The Materials Science and Technology 2015 (MS&T15) symposium on Electron and Focused Ion Beam Microscopy Tools in Materials Characterization will be held October 4-8, 2015, in Columbus, Ohio.
|Oct 28, 2015|
Oct 30, 2015
- Light/Optical SEM TEM
- The course objectives are to provide researchers the opportunity to learn the theory and practice of immunogold labeling and to promote technology exchange and research collaboration. The three day course will cover the properties of gold particles and their protein conjugates, theories underlying immunogold labeling protocols, and silver enhancement of gold particles.
|Jan 11, 2016|
Jan 29, 2016
|Title:||6th Transmission Electron Microscopy Summer School|
|Sponsor:||Brazilian Nanotechnology National Laboratory / Sao Paulo Research Foundation|
|Location:||Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materi , Campinas BRAZIL|
- TEM HREM STEM EDS
- This school aims the advanced training of graduate students and researchers of physics, chemistry and related fields, in Brazil and abroad, on theoretical/practical concepts of TEM.
|Jan 31, 2016|
Feb 04, 2016
|Title:||Australian Conference on Microscopy and Microanalysis|
|Location:||Melbourne Conference and Exhibition Center , Melboune NNA AUSTRALIA|
- Light/Optical MultiPhoton IR/Raman Fluorescence Near Field NSOM Scanning Probe SPM STM AFM MFM SEM LVSEM ESEM LEEM TEM HREM STEM SCEM IVEM/HVEM CBED TED EBSD OIM Tomography Holography Lorentz Insitu AEM ELS EDS WDS EMPA AES ESCA SIM SIMS FIM AtomProbe FIB
- Since 1968, ACMM has grown to become one of the main microscopy conferences in the southern hemisphere. 2016 promises to bring an exciting scientific program centred around multidisciplinary approaches, and will also showcase advances in instrumentation and techniques
The program will include dynamic entertaining speakers, wide scientific program, workshops and an exciting social program that will showcase what Melbourne has to offer. And of course the conference will be the stage for a major exhibition component.